Sunday, June 4, 2023

Everyone is home!

We've all been adjusting to having everyone at home for the summer. Bruce has been trying to do things besides playing video games all day. He's been spending time with friends and riding his bike. 
Rohan has been doing some work for Ben along with his usual lawn care for Mr. Mixon and spending time with Sarah. And Savitri has been doing swim and hanging out with her friends. (I have been instructed that my children no longer have play dates. It's called hanging out.)

Poor Aunt Susan has had them over at her house a lot too. I don't think they realize how big they are getting.



Rohan and his lovely assistant built a bookshelf for Ben in his wood shop. My son is learning lots of new skills, including how to run the wood laser by himself. 

Savitri has still been enjoying swimming, and I've been enjoying being team photographer. We have not, however, been enjoying the heat and humidity. Only two more weeks though, and then swim season is over! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment