Savitri's room is almost done! Yay! All we have left to do is put up the curtains.
On Tuesday I got my second Covid shot and felt unwell for a couple of days. Once I was better, we all headed down to Galveston to meet Grandma Gayle, Grandpa Lynn, and David and Amanda's family. They stayed at a condo near the beach and Savitri and Kai had so much fun playing in the pool all day like little mermaids.
Ben and the boys and I found an awesome local bakery/restaurant in Galveston and had a delicious breakfast. A return trip is in the works.
And Ben and Rohan went for a walk on the beach. David also took some of the kids to Pleasure Pier, where they won stuffed animals, went on rides, and ate ice cream. They also got soaked on a log flume ride.
After lots of swimming and playing, the kids were worn out on the way home on Saturday night. Rohan was asleep too, but he didn't fit in the photo I took from the front seat.
Then we started the festivities all over again on Sunday after church, when everyone came to our house from Galveston.
We were sad to say goodbye today, but grateful we will be able to see everyone again in a month when we visit Utah on our way to Idaho. Rohan and Elijah might look like they are just having a friendly handshake, but they were trying to see who had the stronger grip. Elijah let go first, but I'm pretty sure Rohan's hand is crushed. Boys.












No comments:
Post a Comment