Sunday, July 18, 2021

We Ate Me in Effigy


Savitri baked a cake from scratch, frosting and everything. She decorated it to look like me. She even put white sprinkles in the hair (Thanks for that Savitri!) I was delicious.
Rohan's doctor told him video games would be good physical therapy for his arm. He's loving that.
I have a friend who makes amazing sugar cookies for her business, and I wanted to learn more about how she makes them, so I spent Wednesday night with her. It was amazing to watch. These are some unfinished rainbow ones. I'll try to make some when I feel brave enough.
Bruce has been mowing lawns, even though he doesn't like doing it. He's earning money for a new smart phone, and we are lucky we live in a place where the grass grows like crazy.
Yesterday, Ben and Rohan went to Galveston so Rohan could hang out with some friends. They found their favorite street--Avenue zero and a half--and Ben went exploring on the beach while he waited for Rohan.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment