Sunday, April 5, 2020

What a Week!

Today and yesterday was General Conference, where the prophet and Apostles speak to the Church. Here is one of my favorite quotes from Elder Holland's talk. 


Focusing on conference helped us forget we were under siege by a virus for a while. It was nice.
This week, besides struggling to get schoolwork done on an overburdened computer system, we built a mega fort. The kids read, played, and even did homework in here all week long.

 We raced on an obstacle course that included pool noodles, a basketball, a frisbee, a hula hoop, and a scooter. Bruce won!
 The kids let me record them playing the piano at Grandma Gayle's request. I sent her the videos. Here is Grandpa Lynn applauding from Layton.
 We built houses made of cards, or at least tried to.
 And we washed both the cars. The pollen has been abundant, so even though we aren't going anywhere, the cars were pretty dirty.
 I am also excited to announce that I have kept this lovely orchid alive for almost a month now! I guess being home all the time helps me remember to water it. Or maybe it just likes company.

No comments:

Post a Comment