Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Summer's Here!

Bruce played the piano at the school variety show this week and did a great job.
 He also had a commencement ceremony for 5th grade where he got awards for good grades and outstanding work in science. Next year he's off to middle school! He also got all As on his report card and won the Leader of the Pack award for his class.
 He and cousin Evan cleaned up on awards.
Savitri was sad for school to be over and she misses her bestie, Molly, and her other friends.
 She's been finding productive things to do with her time though, like taking selfies on my phone when I'm not watching.
The Bridgestone Blue Dolphins, our swim team, won again last week! We have one more meet this weekend, and then I get to sleep in on Saturdays . . . I hope.

Ben and the kids started a 7-minute workout program that they do together in the evenings. I sit and watch mostly.
My sister Brie and her husband Sam were able to spend a couple weeks in Japan. They got to do so many fun things. I'm glad they're back safe and sound now.

No comments:

Post a Comment