Sunday, June 16, 2019

A Temple Tour

We were able to go to our local waterpark for the first time this week. Some friends had guest passes and we totally enjoyed it! I didn't get in--the water was cold!--but the kids had a blast.
The kids and I also walked around the grounds of the Houston Temple. It was beautiful and peaceful.




Bruce, of course, could not resist the fountain. He managed to stay mostly dry, though.


 We were able to babysit for our friends, the Cooks, one morning this week. Baby Ben is wondering why Rohan stole his bike. Hmmm. Rohan also got to go to an Astros game downtown with the Scouts on Tuesday. He forgot to take photos.

 Savitri and I dressed as twinners to go to the mall with Ben and the boys. Her shirt says "Princess of Everything," and mine says, "Queen of Everything."
 Ben and the kids did fancy paper marbling on Saturday. It turned out really good.
 It's Father's Day today, but Ben has to leave to go to India on a work trip, so we did most of our celebrating yesterday. We will miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment