Ben has been busy getting things done before our trip to England this week. He finished the built in storage unit in our laundry room.
He also did a similar built-in for our neighbor, Stacy.
AND, he finished painting Rohan's dresser.
We should go to England more often! :)
I stayed busy this week too, taking Rohan to swimming lessons, babysitting, and having family visit.
Katelynn and Jane spent all day with me on Wednesday. We had fun dancing and jumping on the bed.
We did some more dancing when Edwin, Jennifer, and family came to visit. Even Uncle Edwin played the Wii Just Dance game.
Our family also went to a carnival at Ben's work. The kids had lots of fun eating and playing games in the 90-degree heat.
I'm not sure if I will be able to post blogs from England for the next three weeks, but I'll try. If not, I will catch you up when I get back!






No comments:
Post a Comment