Aunty Chandi and Uncle Bruce have been together almost as long as I have been alive, and I can tell you that more than a few tears were shed when these two were finally wed. We were all so happy, not least of all the bride and groom.
Next to the bride, Savitri was probably the most photographed.
The venue was gorgeous--a hotel near Aunty Chandi's house.
Other highlights of our trip include remote control boating at Highwoods Country Park with cousin Kishan.
Playing in the tree house at Uncle Darry's house.
A visit to Hedingham Castle.
Boating and cream teas in Dedham.
Stonehenge!
Ben and Rohan took a day trip to London.
Hiking Sheep's Tor.
A visit to Aldenburgh for fish and chips and a dip in the channel. (The boys thought the water was balmy compared to Colorado river water.)
Colchester Castle park.
Visiting lots of family, including my sister Brielan.
Pixieland!
A huge family barbecue/party.
A traipse to the moors to see the ponies with cousins Shanti and Dhar.
There were loads of amusing signs on our trip, but the one I saw on our walk to the moors was my favorite.
Never forget: "There's no such thing as the dog poo fairy!" Another motto to live by :). Keep calm and carry on.


















Looks like you had a wonderful trip. I love the fairy sign (lol...giggle). Miss you all tons.
ReplyDelete