Sunday, June 2, 2013

Here Comes Summer!!!

School is out, oh happy day! Rohan's last day was Friday. We don't have any major plans except going to England in a few weeks. Besides that we plan on kicking back and enjoying the warm weather. (We also have to put in the yard, but I'd rather not think about that right now.)
The kids each got a big bouncy ball to celebrate the end of school.

We had loads of fun tossing them around in the empty dining room.
Savitri received her first birthday party invitation ever along with the boys to our friends' daughter's first birthday party.



We visited Leonora and the cousins this week too.
And we taught Savitri some table manners.
Oh, wait. Never mind. Look out England family! This messy little girl is coming to a dining table near you very soon!


1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the girls, so cute! I wish that I was there to play with you all and help with the yard. I think it sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete