After nearly a year and a half--I was pregnant, sick, and nursing--Ben and I were able to go to the temple yesterday. It was great. The kids stayed with Aunt Leonora and had lots of fun while we went to the Denver Temple.
The boys started swimming lessons this week. Their teacher is a very patient girl.
Rohan's doing really well. Bruce is not scared of the water, but he likes to tease the teacher.
Ben and Daniel have been hiking and bike riding all over Fort Collins so far this summer. Coyote Ridge was this week's destination.
They also took the boys to an astronomy night at Bobcat Ridge. They saw Saturn, Mars, the International Space Station and other cool stuff.
There is a big wild fire near Fort Collins right now, but that did not obscure their view. A lot of smoke is in the air still though.
Savitri and I stayed home and played.




Swimming is fun, hope they enjoy their lessons and time in the water. Wish we were there to play too.
ReplyDelete