Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's Great to Be a Mother

Once again, I can't get the orientation of my pictures right, so have fun looking at them sideways, sorry.

I had a great Mothers' Day and was very spoiled. I love my cute boys and husband. We had a great time outside this week with such fantastic weather. Here are a few pics of the boys finally getting to play in some water.









Ben's been working a lot lately, but he found some time to engage in culinary pursuits today. He made delicious donuts. Mmmm.


Besides that, not much going on except yard work, preschool, and pregnancy. I have an ultrasound this week, so look for baby gender news coming soon!

Lots of love to our moms!!! Kisses too!

3 comments:

  1. We made donuts the other night. They were delicious! We need to invest in a fryer. I am so excited to find out whether you will have a boy or a girl. Then I can start making things for your new baby! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle Timothy BlamiresMay 10, 2011 at 6:55 PM

    I can't wait to hear if you're getting a boy or a girl.
    Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayle Timothy BlamiresMay 23, 2011 at 12:31 PM

    Rohan,
    Congratulations on finishing pre-school. You look handsome in your photo.
    Hello, Bruce. How are you?

    ReplyDelete