Sunday, May 22, 2011

Visitors and Graduation

We were lucky enough to have Richard, his wife Jessica, and baby Claire come visit us this week.


Claire is adorable, but she never sleeps. She is awake and alert all day staring at everything. She also developed a love for canteloupe while she was here. Here she is snuggling Uncle Ben.


Rohan and Bruce loved playing with, bugging, and wrestling Uncle Richard. Sorry about the sideways photos again. If anyone knows how to fix this, let me know!



This week one of my friends was so excited I'm having a girl, she already got a big frilly dress for baby. It should fit her in about three years :) Thanks Tara!


Rohan 'graduated' from preschool this week. Here he is with his teacher Miss Cheri. Bruce, of course, thought he was graduating too. I think he made his way into every kid's photos.



Ben was sick this week, but is recovering. Hopefully he will get his voice back for work tomorrow!
Grandpa G has been keeping busy doing everything before I can get to it--washing dishes, folding laundry, sweeping. He also planted his garden this week.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Rohan for graduating from preschool. Hope Ben gets feeling better. How fun to have visitors. Good luck with the sideways pictures. Wish I knew how to help you fix them, I have had the same problem before. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your latest-and-greatest photos! As for the sideways thing, if you have photoshop, open the photo, rotate, save. If you have some version of preview, you can rotate it there, save. Then upload. Hope that works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had lots of fun! I love the pink frilly dress, it will be fun to hang in the closet and look at while you finish out the end of your pregnancy. I think that you should enjoy all of the help right now. :) We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gayle Timothy BlamiresJune 6, 2011 at 2:23 PM

    I love that you take time to write this blog. I feel like we get to see you every week. Rohan asleep in the carseat is unbelievable. Is he OK? I'm thinking "cramp in the neck". Love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete