We did lots of stuff this week--went to the park, played trains, helped host a baby shower--we even painted a little.
Ben baked three cream pies, watched the boys while I was 'morning sick', and went geocaching, besides working and planting the garden.
I think the most fun we had this week though was going to the doctor for an ultrasound and finding out we are having a healthy baby girl! She posed for the camera quite a bit, so we got to see her profile. You can already tell she's a cutie. Now, if she would just stop making me sick, maybe I could make her a girly pink blanket or something . . . .
Congratulations! That's wonderful news! I think we're due around the same time. I'm having a boy in October. I'm sorry you've been so sick. I had pretty much all day sickness and my doctor put me on zofran. That was a lifesaver! I could actually function somewhat normally.
ReplyDeleteShanna, don't you worry about making pink things right now. I am already starting to plan for that. I have to get started soon because of the garden, etc. in the summer. We are so excited. Love all your pictures!
ReplyDeleteHurray! Not that you two don't make darling boys, it's time to shop in the girls' department. I hope the boys really spoil her and protect her. I'm so happy for you all.
ReplyDeleteI was keeping my fingers crossed for a little girl! How exciting! I am so happy for you. Now I know what to start on too! YEAH!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! And Laura, I am on Zofran. It keeps me sane most mornings :) Congrats on your baby too!
ReplyDelete