I do have photos of the train ride we took this week though. Bruce was so excited. He is almost as much a train guy as Rohan was a truck guy. (We are glad his obsessive tendencies are not as severe, however.)
Here are the boys sacked out on the way to the train.
They were surprised and excited to wake up at Loveland City Park.
Waiting patiently for their ride to start.
Rohan in the cattle car.
I liked the ride too. It had cooled down to a balmy 96 degrees.
Bruce was so happy . . .
even though you can't really tell in this photo :)
I just got caught up on your blog. It is so neat! The train ride, Yellowstone, cupcakes, and the two cutest boys on the planet. Let me say three boys - Ben with barefeet wearing his superman T-shirt. Makes me homesick to see you longer. Love, Grandma G.
ReplyDelete