This is what we did most of this week.
We all had the flu and spent most of our time resting, being sick, and doing loads of laundry. Gratefully Ben felt better quickly and was able to go on his work trip to Malaysia. He arrived safely on Sunday afternoon and toured downtown Kuala Lumpur with some coworkers.
Our trip to Connecticut was cancelled. We thought Jet Blue wouldn't appreciate us hurling all over their backseat screens. So now we are home and starting to feel better, but not better enough to go out very much.
A week of sickness plus being stuck inside equals two bored little boys. We've been keeping busy doing crafts, playing games, and trying to stay away from public places. There was a fair amount of Spongebob watching as well. Yesterday, Rohan and I made a pirate ship.
Before Ben left all the boys got haircuts too. I won't show you any closeups. We'll just say I was weak from being sick.
As you can see, Bruce isn't too picky about his hair.
All in all it was a long week, but we are very happy to be able to eat solid food again, and we are looking forward to seeing Ben later this week, and Grammy in CT sometime later this year. We feel very blessed to be healthy again.
So glad that you are feeling better! Tell Rohan I like his pirate ship.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are finally feeling well. So sorry that your trip to CT got cancelled, I know how my your family was looking forward to it. Keep smiling!!!
ReplyDelete