Sunday, February 21, 2010

'Big Dinosaur Kill Fight'

Two months ago I wouldn't know a plesiosaurus from Playdough, but just this week I correctly identified said dinosaur at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. I am so cool. My recent coolness comes from watching hours of dinosaur documentaries with Rohan. He's been dinosaur crazy lately--dinosaur books, dinosaur movies, dinosaur drawings. He's been drawing lots of harsh scribbles in packs lately. He calls them 'big dinosaur kill fights.'


The boys had lots of fun looking at dinosaur bones, mummies, rocks, and taxidermied animals of all sorts at the museum. We never actually made it to the kid room before they got all museumed out.

Besides the museum trip, we've mostly been home. It's been snowing like crazy this week. Sigh. We are ready for spring. Here are some fun indoor pics of the boys.

Lately they've insisted on wearing their goggles in the bathtub. Hey, whatever keeps them happy indoors and away from the dinosaur documentaries is great for me!


2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see one of those big dinosaur kill fights. -Edwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see the boys. Your comments about the photos are fun and funny. I like the word "busy" for boys. Busy is good. Love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete