Sunday, December 10, 2023

Trimming the Tree

We decorated the tree a few days later than normal since Ben and I have been sick. Savitri finally got tired of waiting and dragged the trees out and set them up herself. 






On Tuesday we had "Meet the Tigers" night, where the soccer teams are announced, and the coach talks to the players and parents. I was in charge of bringing the pizza. In case you were wondering, I can fit at least 50 large pizzas and one wagon to carry them in my minivan.



Rohan is a defender this year. Number 18 again. The varsity team had their first scrimmage last week. All the cold night games coming up over the next few weeks. I've got my stadium seat and fuzzy hat ready.

We were able to see Joe and Suzanne last night as they came through on their way to a cruise from Galveston. They are celebrating their 20th anniversary, and we got married only a week after they did!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment