We had a really rainy swim meet yesterday. The kids had to clear the pool deck twice because of thunder and, finally, the meet was cut short when it thundered a third time. I was happy to go home early, but Savitri was sad she didn't get to swim in all her events. She enjoyed her socializing time though.
She is loving being in the youth group at church now that she is older. She has made some great friends.
Rohan and Sarah went on a fancy date last night instead of to the high school prom. Sarah's mom got them to pose for a few pictures.
Ben and the kids got me balloons and cards and candy for Mother's Day today. They cooked for me and Susan and we had dinner at our house. I feel very blessed.
I also got to give a short talk about Tabitha from the Bible at church during Relief Society. Tabitha was a charitable woman whom Peter raised from the dead. I wasn't really familiar with her story before I was asked to speak about her, and it's only a few verses long, but I learned that we can really bless the lives of others through the small things that we do for them.


No comments:
Post a Comment