I was able to chaperone Savitri's class on their trip to the Houston Museum of Natural History on Wednesday. I even got to ride the bus.
I was in charge of 10 girls, including Savitri. I use the words "in charge" loosely. I'm really happy everyone made it safely back to the bus after the Egyptian exhibit, dinosaurs, miniature trains, gemstones, and all the other fun things we were able to explore.
Yesterday, Ben took the kids on a "donut crawl." First they hit Dunkin' Donuts, then Snowflake Donuts, and last of all, Shipley's Donuts. Ben wanted to go to our neighborhood place too, An Donuts, but the kids were all donutted out.
We have the next week off for Thanksgiving break and Leonora, Ben's sister, and family are visiting from Colorado. They are staying with Susan, but we are having a good time at both houses.




No comments:
Post a Comment