I wish we weren't so busy during the school year, but that's just how it is when there's not a pandemic around. We are back to piano lessons and yard work after school, and soccer practice, seminary, and choir before school. And there's homework too! Luckily, some of it is fun. Savitri has "wacky Wednesday" where she's supposed to do her school reading time in a "wacky" place. This week she was in the bathtub.
Yesterday we got to go to a big craft fair in Katy, about an hour away. They had loads of handmade things and some good food. The boys stayed home to do homework, chores, and mow lawns. I think they preferred that to the craft fair option.At night, Savitri went to a friend's party where they had rented an air-conditioned trailer full of video and arcade games for the kids to play, followed by a foam extravaganza. Little wonder that she did not want to leave when I arrived to get her.
I start a program from Ensign College in Utah next month, too. So that will be another thing to add to the mix. It's a communications certificate to update my degree so I can use social media for marketing and stuff like that. I have also been busy making Halloween preparations. Gotta start early to get it all done!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment