Sunday, April 24, 2022

It's Gonna Be May!

Savitri and I went to our very first gender reveal party this week for one of our friends. The couple shot colorful powder canons into the air. The powder was blue, so it's a boy!

Rohan's soccer banquet was on Wednesday. I made centerpieces and helped decorate, and we all went to have dinner and celebrate the season.

Since Susan had to go to Arizona, I got to watch Katie two days this week. I'm trying to cement my "favorite aunt" status. We went to the spray park, played at the mall play place, got ice cream, and played dress up, among other things. I get to watch her tomorrow too and I'm out of ideas!
Ben got to go on a long bike ride yesterday to support a charity. The wind was against him, so it took him a little longer to finish than he had planned, but it was a good ride.

While Ben rode, I took Savitri to a choir competition. We don't know the results yet, but her school choir did a great job.

 Swim team started this week with the three kids swimming four days a week after school, all of them at different times. Between Rohan driving and Susan and I carpooling, I only have to drive to the pool twice a night.

All in all, April has been getting very busy, but May will probably be even busier. Now that Covid restrictions are over, everyone wants to get back to doing everything. I'm looking forward to summer vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment