On Tuesday we had to take Bruce to the emergency room. He was there for about ten hours throwing up and having trouble breathing. Earlier in the day I'd taken him to the doctor and they had diagnosed him with croup and a sinus infection. The ER folks thought he might have another virus on top of that. Our poor Brucie. We finally got home at around 4 a.m., and he spent the next few days recovering.
He was better enough to return to school on Friday for Moms and Muffins.
On Friday night Ben and I went to see The Fab Four. No, not the original mop tops. A tribute band. They did a pretty good job. We had fun watching all the people who were obviously original Beatles fans dance around and sing along.
While we were away, Grandma and Grandpa Butler threw a party for the kids, complete with movie, pizza, and games.
I always thought it was the kids who were supposed to throw the parties when the parents were gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment