We went to Bridal Veil Falls, where Ben proposed to me.
We hiked to the Y in Provo, up above BYU. I nearly didn't make it. It's pretty far up there.
Ben and the kids went four-wheeling with Grandpa Lynn. They had a blast up above the B in Bountiful. They like to put big letters on the mountains in Utah.
The kids even got to see a little snow.
We visited Temple Square and the Conference Center in Salt Lake City.
And we had lunch at the Lion House.
There was a fun ropes course and zip line there.
We visited Brielan's animation studio in the HFAC at BYU.
For lunch we ate at Thai Ruby, where Ben and I went on our first date.
The kids were pretty tired of hearing our stories in Provo, so we went back to Layton to hang out with the cousins.
I got to see some old friends from high school.
After Layton, we drove to Shelley, Idaho, via Pocatello, where I got to see another friend from high school. Go Timpview Thunderbirds!
We got to stay at Ben's brother Joe's house. Joe has cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, dogs, and cats. It's a real farm!
Rohan is almost as tall as Aunt Suzanne!
After a quick trip to Aunt Maria's house, we drove through beautiful Jackson, Wyoming, past the Tetons to get to Lander, Wyoming, to visit Edwin, and family.
There were sure a lot of cousins there! Five more arrived after we took this picture!
We sure love all our family.

No comments:
Post a Comment