I can't believe my sweet Bruce is almost 7!
Savitri has had to keep herself busy now that the boys are in school all day. This week she had a couple of play dates. Here she is having a tea party with her friend Reagan from church.
We went to the park one day when it wasn't too blazing hot, too. I'm missing that crisp fall feeling right about now.
Savitri and Daddy have also been working on a little project. She finally has a daddy-made dresser now, just like the boys . . . with one important difference.
In other news, Ben has moved his workshop indoors, as you can see in the above photo. We tore the carpet out of the downstairs bedroom so he can have an air conditioned workshop. It's just too hot to work in the garage all the time. He is currently working on another project for me. Photos to come!
I've been busy too, sewing lots of bags and aprons. We thought since I can't seem to stop sewing and I really can't use that many bags, that I should start an etsy shop. So here it is!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueLeafBags?ref=hdr_shop_menu
The link is also on the side of the blog.
Or you can go to etsy.com and type in Blue Leaf Bags and it should come up.
Here is a sampling of what I have on there.
Happy shopping :) !
No comments:
Post a Comment