Sunday, September 20, 2015

Another Crazy Week

After two years, Rohan got his braces off this week. Savitri was very proud of him.


Bruce's commendable behavior at school continues. He got another award from his teacher this week.
On Thursday night we had Cub Scout pack meeting. The boys were playing games in one room and suddenly I realized Savitri was nowhere to be found. I should have known I would find her with the young women in the gym. They were having a Zumba activity.

We also had a ward sports day at the park yesterday. The kids had fun running races, and playing kickball.
This week Clark's brother, Brian, passed away. We will miss Uncle Brian. Bruce loved to climb on him. Rohan liked to talk Star Wars with him. Savitri liked to tease him. 
Brian is in the red shirt on the left. And his hair is even a normal color in this photo! :) We love him and miss him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment