Sunday, June 14, 2015

A Shipload of Fun

The week after San Antonio I was a little sick so we didn't do too much. We DID have a tea party with Lindy, however.

And the last day of school.
And then we celebrated the last day of school at the spray park.

I've also been doing some remodeling. All the walls in our house were newly painted a nondescript beige when we moved in, so I thought I would add a few pops of color.
This is the downstairs powder room before.
Here's after.
I'm not quite done decorating, but I did tile around the mirror, paint, and do a stencil. It's definitely brighter in there now.
I also did a few stripes in the laundry room.
This last week, David, Ben's youngest sibling, came to visit us. He recently returned from his mission to Pennsylvania and we were glad we could see him.
The kids loved him, especially Lindy and Savitri, who would not stop snuggling/wrestling him.
While he was here, Ben instructed him on breadmaking.
We also went to visit the San Jacinto Monument and the U.S.S. Texas, a great old warship that you can tour.





They even let you play with the anti aircraft guns.
We also went to Galveston when David was here. We swam, built sand castles, dug a big hole, and flew kites.





No comments:

Post a Comment