Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Jet Lag and Other Side Effects of Fun

Wow, it has been a busy two weeks. Grandpa G and I set out for England and I spent a week there with him before leaving him in the care of my Aunt and Uncle for the summer.
Me and Aunty Chandi
Uncle Darry and Kishan got to stay with us a couple of days.

 Everything was lovely and in bloom in Devon.

While I was gone, Rohan presented his honors project on geodes he has been working on for months. I heard he did awesome.
When I got back it was off to Savitri's first dentist appointment. She did great!

The next day we were off to San Antonio. I've been wanting to take the kids to Sea World. We all really enjoyed our day. Even Rohan, who wasn't feeling so well.

 We had lunch with Shamu, so we got to see some killer whales up close and personal.

The kids enjoyed the ping pong table at the place we stayed about as much as Sea World.
On our last day in lovely, but rainy, San Antonio, we visited some Spanish missions. That was a real treat. The buildings were gorgeous and peaceful.




We were also able to swing by the San Antonio Temple on Sunday.
The kids all wanted to have beards and moustaches in every picture. You should see the outtakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment