Sunday, April 26, 2015

Texas Bugs

We've learned a few things since we moved to Texas. Like, that it rains here . . . A LOT. And people here love to put the Texas flag and the outline of the state of Texas on pretty much everything. We've also learned that there are lots of bugs: sugar ants, mosquitoes, fire ants. But the bugs we like the least are the ones we are still getting used to. Rohan was sick last week, Bruce was sick this week, and I am sick today. We haven't been seriously ill, but we have been sick a lot since we got here. We are still adjusting to the bugs.

Despite all that, we are doing really well. The boys are liking school, Savitri is in heaven with her Aunt Susan and cousin Lindy to spend time with, Grandpa is enjoying the heat, and Ben and I have the time and space to work on our hobbies a little.

His woodshop in the garage is pretty much outfitted and I have a long list of things I want him to make. I made myself a new church bag this week and matching aprons for me and Savitri.




No comments:

Post a Comment