Sunday, April 12, 2015

One Proud Mama

After a week of looking like this

our front yard now looks like this!
We are happy for new bushes that aren't diseased and green grass! We hope to be able to enjoy that patio soon as well, but it needs to stop raining first!
I had a great surprise on Monday. Both my boys walked out of school with medals! They both won "Leader of the Pack" awards for exemplary behavior and they also got all A's! I was one proud mama.
The school gives one Leader of the Pack award out per class each quarter.
Savitri is doing really well at home while I am teaching her too. She loves to do "school" with me.
She read her first word this week. "Pot." She also had a play date with a little friend from church. They played doctor.
She spent a great deal of time bugging Grandpa G. as well.
Ben is almost done with his garage cabinets. He's pretty amazing. He also put up two ceiling fans and fixed our ice maker this week. I'm so happy I married someone handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment