Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween!

We did a lot of Halloweening this week.
Our preschool party was a treat.

 The spiderweb obstacle course was tricky.
Rohan had his first piano recital and played spooky tunes. Bruce got to do his own thing too.


We had our ward party. Rohan and Bruce were both Harry Potter and Savitri was a witch. I dressed as Avatar Korra, from the Nickelodeon series. Ben went as an adult.

Then I chopped my hair the day after.
Bruce and Rohan had Halloween parties at school and then we went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. It wasn't too cold, so I took the kids. It's the first time I've taken them trick-or-treating. Usually, I stay home where it's warm and give out candy, while Ben goes out in the cold.
We've been visiting Grandpa G. in rehab a lot. He's progressing really well.
We are hoping he will be discharged in the next couple weeks. The move to Texas will probably happen some time in the first half of December.

1 comment:

  1. Love your hair! You should wait to move till later in December. :(

    ReplyDelete