We had a great Thanksgiving with Edwin and family, Leonora and family, and Mom and Dad coming to visit. Our neighbor Stacy and her family joined us for Thanksgiving dinner too. We had lots of great food. Edwin taught us how to do the lattice on top of a cherry pie.
He also played chess with Rohan.
Aunt Jennifer did crafts with the kids while I got to take my nieces Grace and Anne clothes shopping. It was a blast. And the kids' turkey cookies looked like something off of Pinterest!
We had dinner at Leonora's house a few times this week too. We will miss them so much when we move!
The cousins played so much I hardly saw my kids for three days.
Meanwhile, the grownups got to play some pinochle. Haven't been able to do that in years.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We move on December 12, so I may or may not be able to do the blog over the next few weeks. I will try though!
Also, our current house is under contract. If all goes well, we should sell it in a couple weeks. We should also close on our new house in Texas this week.




.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment