We were happy to have Ben home this week and loved watching general conference together this weekend.
Here's what the living room looked like afterwards.
After we cleaned up, our neighbors came over for a yummy jerk chicken and pork dinner and they admired the Lego temple Rohan had built.
Rohan is doing really well at piano and his teacher, my friend Tara, is really fun. She's teaching Rohan Hedwig's Theme from Harry Potter.
We've started slowly pulling out our garden. (Our trash can can only hold so much.) This week I harvested the ornamental corn. Between the birds and my gardening skills, these are all I got, but I really like them.
After reading PERCY JACKSON book 1, the boys really wanted to watch the movie, so we all watched together this week. It was a little scary. Savitri's lip would protrude slowly at the tense parts until it looked like this and then she would pull her blanket up over her head.
She hasn't mentioned it since, so I think she's doing okay.


No comments:
Post a Comment