Sunday, September 28, 2014

Two Crazy Weeks

Ben was in Houston all last week and in Mexico all this week. We were happy to have him on the weekends, but it's been pretty busy with school and all the kids' extra activities and church responsibilities and neighborhood activities.
Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks.
 We made insects for our letter I day at preschool.
 Savitri with her dance teacher, Mrs. Kroenig.
Rohan got glasses this week! He's liking them so far. He has friends knocking at the door all day long to come play with him. We have a busy house.
Bruce has been doing really well in first grade and seems to like his new teacher and school work a lot. I miss him now that he's gone all day at school. Savitri and I get lots of girl time in the day.
My new calling as stake public affairs secretary is keeping me busy. Hopefully it will calm down soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment