Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hooray for Summer!

For Memorial Day weekend we had a visit from Ben's brother Daniel and his family and from Ben's parents. We all got to go to Clara's blessing on Sunday. It was great to have everyone here and we had a party every day.
 Becca and smiley Gordon.
 The watermelon girls.
 Shucking corn.
 Turning a box into a race car with Aunt Becca.
 Rohan making an Uncle Edwin face next to a Bald Eagle at the Environmental Learning Center.
 We went for a short hike there.
With the last week of school we had lots of activities. Bruce had a beach day for his last day of Kindergarten.
Both the boys got really good report cards. We are happy they worked so hard and improved so much.
With daddy home, we were able to go to the park at HP with him.


 Between all the fun, I managed to fit in a few sewing projects.
More bags.

  A skirt for Savitri.
 And matching skirts for me and Savitri.
I also got a new calling last week. I am now a ward missionary. That's pretty exciting, especially with the temple being built. I am so grateful for another excuse to share the gospel and to testify of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
We love you all. Thanks for keeping up with us on our blog. See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment