We didn't get out of the house too much this week since Bruce and Rohan were both sick. We watched lots of TV, took naps, and hung around the house a lot. On Thursday, Ben wen to Houston for a work trip, but Uncle Edwin stayed with us on his work trip.
By Friday the boys were feeling mostly better and felt like eating again. Savitri helped me make Bruce some chocolate pancakes.
While Ben was gone I thought I would try to help with some outside work and tidy the garage. Well, the garage looks better, but I'm not sure Ben will let me help with yard work any more.
Um, yeah. Let's not talk about it. Let's just say there was a wheelbarrow, lots of mud, and a pair of flip flops involved.
On Saturday we had an adventure at the zoo before Ben got home that night.
Two tigers in the back of this photo are hiding in the shadows. Bruce was also hiding. A nanosecond before I took this picture he had been in that empty spot between Savitri and Rohan. Some wildlife is hard to capture in a photo.
Here are a few more photos from England. Me and my cousin Kishore.
Savitri on Aunty Chandi's wedding day.
Us in front of Uncle Darry's house in Ipswich. Bruce is making a face, but at least he stayed in the picture this time.







No comments:
Post a Comment