Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Little Less Dirt

Ben worked hard this week putting in our sprinkler system and doing other yard work.
He took Monday off and stayed up later other days. We also had a patio put in.
I am really excited for the children to have somewhere to play that isn't dirt. We even have a little patch of grass out front, thanks to our neighbors who had some extra sod.
We should be greening up slowly over the next few weeks as we get some trees, and bushes, and some more grass. It will be nice to have a little less dirt outside.
While Ben was outside working, I was inside hosting a baby shower for my friend Kellie.
The theme was ladybugs, to welcome her new little lady :)
I was also sick with a sore throat most of this week, so sorry to those of you I should have called but didn't. I haven't been able to talk very well. The children enjoyed my not being able to tell them too many things.

1 comment: