She didn't seem to mind.
Rohan lost his third tooth this week, the first one on the top. He was very proud of himself.
When you leave him alone with Savitri they like to play peekaboo.
I got to check out the house this week. Some of the siding is up and the shingles are on the roof waiting to be put on.
In other news Ben was promoted to manager this week. Good job honey!
We had at least 5 house showings and an open house, but still no offers.
And my mom got a Facebook account. I only mention that last thing so you can be warned: have your food storage ready, make up with your enemies, and get into your bunker. I'm pretty sure it's a sign of the times.



What a fun week (minus the throwing up again). I hope that you are all done with that now. The house is really coming along, what fun! Congrats to Ben, that's great news. I love that Savitri says "bite", that is so cute! love you all.
ReplyDelete