Sunday, January 27, 2013

Confused Daffodils and a Sold House

It has been warm here this week.
My sideways children played outside a lot in our fifty or sixty degree weather. It's been nice. I even went out without a coat tonight. This crazy January weather has our plants confused, however, and the daffodils are already starting to push out of the ground. I hope they make it to spring.

We were blessed with lots of visitors this week. My mother, father, and sister are here and my grandparents from Utah visited too. Here's Brie bribing Savitri with electronics.
 Here's Bruce with Uncle Brian. He sure loves him.
 Grandma and Savitri had fun together too, setting the table and pretend eating.
Brielan and I dressed matchies for church today. It's so fun to have family here.
Our current house is now under contract. The closing date is set for the end of February and we will be renting back from the new owners until the end of April when (cross your fingers) our new house will be ready.
I am really glad not to have to do showings or open houses any more. Really, really glad.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you sold your house! Good luck with the closing and waiting for your new house to get done on time. Love the new glasses. Good luck rescuing your shoes from the garbage and with Savitri. Love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete