Sunday, September 2, 2012

Brace Yourself!

So, remember when I was ten and I got braces and had them for nine whole years? Well, they're back. Apparently if you don't wear your retainers and as you get older your teeth move. So, I was re-braced this week, but hopefully only for a few months this time. I got the white kind. So glad the corn festival was last week!
Rohan has been loving the first grade.
Bruce started pre-school this week. He likes it, too.
With Rohan at school all day, Bruce and Savitri are learning to play together more.
Savitri was introduced to Nutella this week. I think maybe she likes it.
Baby Jane was blessed today, so we had Grandpa and Grandma Butler staying with us this weekend.


We were excited to have them with us. Kevin's parents came too.
We had a barbecue and the boys even got to go fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment