I had a minor crisis this week when Rohan started all day school. We all missed him while he was away, but we managed to get along somehow.
Savitri ate and shopped to ease the pain.
Bruce watched Ninjago and hung out with Grandpa G.
Later in the week, Kelli, my best friend from high school in Jamaica, and her husband Brandyn arrived from Wisconsin. We enjoyed having them for a few days to keep us from missing big brother too much.
We went to Rocky Mountain National Park.
Savitri did not want to sit on any rocks to pose. I ended up with a lot of photos of her looking grumpy.
Bruce had a standoff with a greedy chipmunk.
Kelli and Brandyn went white water rafting in the Poudre River. I skipped that.
We also went to Old Town, Fort Collins, and to the Loveland Corn Festival. Mmmm.
Rohan ate lots of corn and a pound of ribs. Kelli had a turkey leg the size of her head.
I highly recommend this festival. The roasted corn and other delicacies were delicious and the fairgrounds were lots of fun. Who's coming to the festival with us next year?!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment