Sunday, May 6, 2012

Soccer, Teeth, and Uncle Daniel

We had a crazy busy week. I was released from the two church callings I had and called to be the second counselor in the Relief Society. Ben finished his quarter close at work and had some reorganizations. Rohan had school, soccer, two birthday parties, and numerous other social engagements. Bruce and Savitri got dragged along for the ride a lot.

Rohan's cheering section for his Friday game was much bigger than normal. Aunt Leonora, Uncle Kevin, and Katelynn came to watch.

So did Uncle Daniel! He's going to live with us for the summer. We are so excited! He arrived in his Jeep with two bikes hooked to the back and two kayaks strapped to the top. He has an internship in Denver until August and will take the MCAT this Saturday!
We are sure happy to have him here!
Rohan's kindergarten teacher and her daughter also came to his game. He has a lot of fans.
Including Bruce.

Last Sunday we got to go test out the new kite Grammy sent us. It's huge. There wasn't quite enough wind, but it was still awesome. Quite a crowd of little kids gathered around Ben at the park when he flew it. It helped that he also shot off a couple of model rockets.

 I helped organize a Mexican fiesta for Activity Days at church. I got to dress up.
Rohan lost his first tooth this week! Literally. He lost it. We have no idea where it is and I'm fairly sure he swallowed it. Daddy left him a dollar in a jar on the table anyway. Here's a video taken shortly before said tooth went missing.

Here's the after photo.
Brucey still has all his teeth :)
Savitri is still working on getting some.

No comments:

Post a Comment