Sunday, May 20, 2012

Eclipse

Okay, so all you smartypantses were right. Savitri was in the middle photo. I'll ask again in 5 years and see if you can still tell thier baby pictures apart :)
Here's another photo of her from the same shoot.

We started the week off with the Kindgergarten musical. Nope, Troy Bolton did not make an appearance, but I did get some good photos of Rohan between his eye rolls.
 He had a speaking part. He read it once and had it memorized. I think he's related to Ben.
Ben and I finally got to go on his birthday date, a few weeks late. We had an archery lesson. It was loads of fun and we weren't too shabby.
 Eat your heart out Katniss Everdeen.
Cousin Katelynn came to play for a while one hot day this week. We had fun in the water.
 
 
  I couldn't get them both to smile at the same time, but their pajamas match! Leonora and I bought them independent of each other.
We are enjoying all the great weather. Our strawberries are coming up in the yard, they are delicious.
I threw Leonora's baby shower this weekend. I think she enjoyed it. I know Katelynn did (balloons everywhere!) She was in heaven.
Savitri posed every time I took the camera out. She's used to being my main subject :)


Tonight, Ben made a little viewing thingie so we could watch the annular eclipse. We enjoyed that. It was mostly visible from where we are.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute girls in matching pajamas!! Love it. Looks like you are having lots of fun. MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete