We had a busy week, but I can't remember much of what we did. I just know I'm breathing a sigh of relief now that it's Sunday.
Yesterday we went on a walk/geocache trip. The boys had fun.
Can you spot the baby in this photo? It was kind of cold.
She's a lot easier to see in these next few pics.
Aunt Amanda sent Savitri a yellow dress. Can you tell I like it?
The baby's cute too.
She tried rice cereal for the first time this week. She wasn't so sure about it.
We hung out with Leonora and Kevin this week too.












What a darling family. I just love all the details about what everyone is up to. I can't wait to see a few curls on Savitri. She's already darling, but that would be the icing on the cake. Lots of love.
ReplyDeleteI always look at your reads for suggestions...I haven't read the Scarlet Pimpernel (but now I want to.) However, have you seen the movie with Jane Seymor? I think we watched it in 7th grade english or something...always been one of my favorites. Kids get cuter every post!
ReplyDeleteJulia
I love the yellow dress too! so fun! we miss you!
ReplyDeleteYes I have seen it Juila! I tried to watch a newish 1999 version yesterday, but it was rubbish, so I ordered the Jane Seymour one on Netflix so I can watch it again. Sink me!
ReplyDelete