Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

This week we had fun in the snow before it all melted. We built a snowman (which Rohan named Rohan Two), plus two awesome sled runs in the front yard. Check it out.

We also did a little geocaching. Here's my handsome husband, (who I will have been married to for eight years tomorrow!).
 He was driving us around to take pictures of this guy, (who is not so handsome.)
 Scary. I know. But he is our mascot for the "Tour of Larimer County" challenge Ben created at geocaching.com. We are taking photos of him by all the "welcome to _____ city" signs in the county. It's a good way to get the boys outside and exploring something besides the levels on Lego Star Wars.

We have been very blessed this year. Our beautiful Savitri was easily our biggest blessing of 2011.



I also feel very blessed to NOT be pregnant anymore. Yah!
We wish you all a happy new year! Come see us in 2012!

 Wow!
That year went by fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment