Sunday, December 11, 2011

Early Christmas

Since Leonora, Kevin, and Katelynn are abandoning us to go to Idaho this Christmas, we thought we would celebrate with them early. We had a yummy dinner and opened a few presents with the kids.
Here are a few more pictures from this week. We didn't do too much out of the ordinary.
Played with the baby
 Learned how to use a rattle
 Dressed cute for church
 Played with cousin Katelynn
 Took naps
Blew into a pot full of cocoa powder, just to see what it would do . . .
He wasn't permanently blinded and the cake still turned out delicious, so I guess all is still well :)
In other news, I neglected to mention that I got braces --again-- a few weeks ago. They are the invisible plastic kind that I can take out to eat and I should only have to wear them for six months. Not nearly as bad as the metal ones!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! outfit for church. I especially like the pink shoes. They are the coolest. And the boys are adorable as always. Love.

    ReplyDelete