I put one of my children in a dress for the first time this week. (Well, except for that one time with Rohan, but he doesn't know about that.) Thanks for the cute outfit Aunt Jess.
The fall weather here has been beautiful and warm, so we were able to go to the park and play outside. The raspberries are delicious, the tomatoes plants are still producing, and Ben still has to mow the lawn. I love the weather in Fort Collins. October is usually my favorite time since it's still nice out and Halloween is almost here. Now if I could just get up the energy to pull out the decorations and costumes.
Ben's coworkers got this cute sleeper for Savitri with her name on it. She is all pinked out.
I give up on making my photos show up in the right orientation. This is one of the first shots I've been able to get of all the kids together. Bruce wouldn't hold still before.
I love the picture of the big brothers looking on. So cute! So glad that you are getting to dress up a little one in dresses! I love the one Jessica sent you.
ReplyDeleteHow fun to get all three in a picture together. I remember the first time I put one of my children in a dress. It was Isabel (not Anton). And it was on Easter. She was about 1 1/2 weeks old and so tiny for the dress. I never realized how fun it would be to dress my little girl. So glad that you get to do it, also.
ReplyDelete