Sunday, October 16, 2011

Life is Grand

This week my grandparents are visiting from England. Savitri is enjoying all the fun and attention and so are the boys. Grandpa Beard takes them on walks, does puzzles with them, and is all-around fun. Granny spoils them with presents and chocolate. What's not to like?

Grandpa G's birthday was yesterday. I think he enjoyed himself.
Since Grandma has been here I pretty much only get to hold the baby when I'm feeding her. Savitri and her great-grandma have really hit it off.
We've been enjoying glorious weather along with fun times with our family. Life is grand with grandparents around :)
Here are more cute Savitri pics.






2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous baby Shanna! I love to see how your family is growing! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a nice fun full house, enjoy your visitors!

    ReplyDelete