Rohan went to see his new teacher this week. He seemed to really like Mrs. Bricker.
He starts kindergarten tomorrow! I get to go with him on the first day, but after that he'll be leaving me for about 3 hours a day for half-day kindergarten.
For our final fling of summer we went to the RinglingBrothers Barnum and Baily Circus, thanks to our nice friends who gave us tickets. The boys were fascinated.
We couldn't take photos of the show, but he real show was watching their faces while they were amazed at the acrobats, trained animals, and other daredevils. They were so cute.
The moonwalking horse was pretty cool. I think their favorites were the martial arts experts and the bikers in the spherical cage.
Ben finished painting the spare room and we even have a little furniture in there. I'll post pictures when it's done. Ben also got a new toy this week.
A juicer! He made me some yummy carrot juice. He also got cherries, mangoes, apples, and a few other fruit. We'll see what interesting combinations he'll drink this week.
How fun to take them to the circus. I am sure that Rohan will LOVE kindergarten. Anton does. Good luck with the last few weeks.
ReplyDeleteI love his picture with his teacher, so cute!
ReplyDelete