Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Day and Baby Shower

Rohan had his first day of kindergarten this week. He seems to really like it, but the only thing he ever remembers is what he did at recess.
Bruce lined up with him on the first day (see the end of the line) and he was sad he couldn't go with him. I think he's liking the mommy time now when Rohan is gone though.
I had a cold all week so Ben kept the boys entertained a lot. He took them to the corn festival in  Loveland on Saturday. Rohan loved watching the balloon launch in the morning.
My friends Monica and Karrie threw me the best girly baby shower last night. Check out Monica's handiwork.
 A diaper cake
And cupcakes made of onesies and baby rags. So cute.
Baby got loads of cute clothes too. She will be one well dressed cutie pie.

My friend Susan made baby a fabulous quilt. She is very talented.
Thanks for all the great presents!

3 comments:

  1. I love that Bruce lined up with Rohan, how cute! I also love all of the fun stuff from the shower, you are truly loved! It's so nice that Leonora is there for you now, wish that I could have been there. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that Anton goes over more than just recess. I get a play by play commentary of everyday. It is great. Wish we could have been there for the shower. Keep that baby in for just a few more weeks. MISS you and love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute baby shower. Those are some fun ideas. Congratulations to Rohan, that was a really big day and adjustment for everyone. It's when it hits you that they are growing up.

    ReplyDelete