I missed doing my blog last week, but hopefully I can make up for it this week with loads of photos of our trip to Idaho and Utah.
Thanks to the boys being really good, and getting lots of treats on the way, we made it to Idaho in about 9 hours. Usually it takes us 12.
We had all kinds of fun with all 38 of the Butler clan. The boys were so busy with their cousins we barely saw them.
We even had matching "Butler Family" shirts for everyone. I thought that was fun.
We had a picnic at Idaho Falls.
We visited the Idaho Falls Temple visitors' center.
Some of the family went to 17 Mile cave (a lava tube) and Rohan got a lava rock.
I wasn't allowed to do much except hold cute nieces and nephews, but I was okay with that.
We watched the best fireworks show in the world on the 4th of July. Here's Bruce with Grandma Butler waiting for it to get dark enough to start the show.
We also went to the parade in Paris, Idaho, where lots of family did a 'fun run.'
For Church on Sunday, Aunt Jennifer made matching patriotic bow ties for all the boys.
We were lucky enough to have a visit from the Jensen family who were also visiting Idaho. Thanks Jeralee!
And we had some great family photos taken.
We also stopped in Layton, Utah, on the way home to visit our Blamires family for a short while.
Here's the whole Butler clan. All ten kids and 18 grandkids!


Thanks for sharing!! MISS YOU!! So glad you made it home safely.
ReplyDeleteIt was SO good to see you.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you too already! It was so much fun to be all together, thanks for braving the car ride.
ReplyDelete